Eligible to Apply?
An applicant organisation is eligible to apply for the 2013 Awards if it answers YES to all of the following questions.
If your organisation answers NO to any of the following questions, please do not submit an application.
- Is your organisation a locally registered non-profit-making organisation – a charity, non-governmental organisation, voluntary organisation or similar?
- Does your organisation work directly or indirectly with children in one or more of the areas of Health, Education, Protection or WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene)?
- Is your organisation legally established and registered in one of these countries?
- Does your organisation have its own annual independently audited annual accounts?
- Does your organisation have an annual income in its most recent set of independently audited annual accounts of more than US$100,000 but less than US$4,000,000 (or equivalent in local currency)?
- Does your organisation have its own constitution?
- Does your organisation have its own bank account?
- Does your organisation have its own Board of Trustees/Directors?
- Does your organisation have independent decision-making power and complete autonomy over how it spends its money?
If you have any questions regarding eligibility please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting an application.